The Dermaxol oil-absorbing, deep-cleansing mask for problematic skin, helps get rid of clogged pores and blackheads; preventing blemishes and leaving your skin soft, smooth, healthy and even.
• Non-comedogenic – keeps pores clean and blackheads away
Daily cleansing wipes for oily & problematic skin, to preserve skin hygiene.
• Helps maintain the cleanliness of the skin, removing dirt, dust and sweat that are liable to cause skin irritation.
• Highly effective for thorough and gentle daily hygienic skincare and for maintaining healthy looking skin.
• Salicylic Acid helps remove dead skin cells and renew facial skin.
• Witch Hazel shrinks pores and balances oil-control.
A fresh, gentle & moisture enriched body treatment wash for problematic skin.
Sensitive/problematic skin therapy with a non-drying effective complex of active ingredients.
• A dermatological tested and proven anti-bacterial cleanser to help treat & prevent blemishes & blackheads.
• Assists in calming the skin and reducing redness and blotchiness.
• Thoroughly cleanses pores, removes oil, dirt & dead skin cells.
• Proven efficient within 5 seconds of application to combat the factors involved in the development of skin problems.
• Sensitive approved. Suitable for sensitive, oily and problematic skin
• Can be used daily for healthy skin maintenance.
• Free of: Parabens, Color, Oil.
• Non-Comedogenic & Hypoallergenic.
Wipes for oily and problematic skin
Daily face cleansing prevents the accumulation of excess oil and residues on the skin. Helps remove dead skin cells that block the pores. Helps balance oil control and maintain moisture.
The cleansing wipes can be used any time, in any situation, especially when out of the home.
You are using and old version of Internet Explorer that may cause this site content not to be shown properly
Please consider downloading of of these browsers to enjoy an enhanced web experience
Google Chrome: download from Google
Mozilla FireFox: download from Mozilla
Internet Explorer 9: download from Microsoft
You may continue viewing the site after closing this page